Hey everyone! Guess what?? My pawsome friends George, Tipper, Max, and Misty have given me the Honest Scrap award! Thanks guys!!
"When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows who he or she is. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including ones who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with ‘Honest Weblog.’ Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!"
Hmm... here's the hard part! 10 things?!? Well, ok! Here it goes!!
- You know the post below this one where people thought I was munching on a blanket? That was Emma's hand inside her sleeve...
- Although I try to appear tough sometimes, I'm a real softy!
- I used to be TERRIFIED of the dishwasher.
- I know I'm not supposed to be in Sarah's room, but every morning when her mum wakes her up, I sneak in!
- Although I LOVE my spazz attacks, I sleep through TONS of the day!
- I was born in the woods!
- No one really knows what breed I am, But they think I'm part Russian Blue judging by my looks.
- I get wet food every night, and I meow and harass my humans until they remember to give it to me.
- My humans always put the toilet seat down because when they don't, I drink out of it. What can I say? My water dish just isn't big enough!
- I love walking across the piano. Though, I don't understand why my humans always come and yank me off...
I'm going to pass this on to my friends Angel, and Huffle.
Oh, and here's my Tongue-Out Tuesday picture!
And, Happy St. Patrick's Day!!