Saturday, March 14, 2009

Sneaky Saturday

Hey everyone! Sorry this post is so late! I had a busy day with all the little girls running around and bugging me. (it was a sleep-over - yikes!!) Most of them were nice to me, but one of them was mean. She kept picking me up and tossing me out of rooms, one time smacking my head on the door jam. She wasn't sorry, either. Don't worry though, I'm fine! Sarah stepped in and got mad at her, and snuggled me until my headache went away.
So that part of the day was rather CATastrophic, but when they went home, I had a good nap.

Anyways, here's the picture!




I was attempting to be sneaky, but it didn't really work... hence the picture.



Have a good night! Or day, if you're one of my long-distance furry friends.



Ciao!

1 comment:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Sorry you got a headache. a house full of little girls will give most a headache and they don't ven have to be smacked on the head.